cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Accordable
Journeyman III

RX 550's driver keeps crashing

I bought a RX 550 from asus recently and since i installed it in my computer, it keeps randomly crashing in most of the games i have, i also tried older drivers like the 21.2.3 instead of the 21.4.1 (the latest one) and i got the same problem. Is just a new bug or am i the only one having this problem? Because i have a friend with the same gpu as mine and he got the same problem with the driver.

6 Replies
greaT
Adept I

yea It is driver problem

TekkenlordX
Adept I

I confirm too it is a driver problem, do not by any means install any of those two drivers you mention, install 21.3.2, and stick there untill "someone" from amd "realizes" (they already know) that their drivers quality from the past months have been completely SHEET reall y it it{s absurd how they are even still offering the update 21.4.1 in adrenaline when they KNOW it is a faulty driver, they should have taken down this driver immediately after seeing the increase in problems in this community but they do not give a rat's ass for the reports all the community made.

0 Likes
villalbami
Adept I

I have the same card and the same problem, really sucks.

I'm usually a Nvidia fan boy and this situation shows it's the right choise, it will the first and last time I buy this **bleep**ty product.

For worst, nobody in AMD responds.

My setup; Asus TUF Z490-Plus, i5 10400F, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, WD Blue 500 GB M.2 NVMe, Gigabyte 650 80 Plus Bronce

0 Likes
villalbami
Adept I

I have the same card and the same problem, really sucks.

I'm usually a Nvidia fan boy and this situation shows it's the right choise, it will the first and last time I buy this **bleep**ty product.

For worst, nobody in AMD responds.

My setup; ASUS TUF Z490-Plus, i5 10400F, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB, WD Blue 500 GB M.2 NVMe, Gigabyte 650 80 Plus Bronce

ninja315E
Journeyman III

i have the same gpu and have u tried the new 21.5.2 is it still the same ? im still staying in 21.3.1 if its still the same 

0 Likes

I solved the problem installing the card in the trash can, lol. I no longer wanted to waste my time with such piece of junk and went back to Nvidia. Now I'm happy. Thanks for the comment

0 Likes