cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

fabriciogodoi
Journeyman III

RIS (Radeon Imagem Sharpening) Sharpness Control Bar for separate third-party apps and games.

with the latest driver 22.3.1, RIS - Radeon Image Sharpness is supporting third-party applications for sharpening along with games, the problem with this is that as it only has a control bar with a value of 0 - 100% it does with apps like google chrome being over-sharpened, for example: my game looks good at 80% sharpness, but that 80% doesn't look good using my google chrome or other apps besides games, the ideal would be to have two bars of sharpness control, one for controlling games and another for third-party applications such as browsers, discord, windows etc, I hope my feedback was clear, thank you.

1 Solution

Or you could disable the global setting, then add each app.exe to the gaming tab and individually tweak them. 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Or you could disable the global setting, then add each app.exe to the gaming tab and individually tweak them. 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

This is what I would recommend.