Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

urielejh
Elite

RIS on VEGA and on every API

Hi,

i'm a VEGA (VII) user - of course.. - and i'd really wanna try RIS and, given that the majority of games are DX11 based, the feat. should be implemented on that API too.

also, cards like 290x and 3xx series could benefit from it.

5 Replies
ohnoozer
Adept I

Yea I'm really surprised they didn't support the Vega users and I'm not real happy about it.  I have been waiting for this option for a while....very disappointing.  

they said that DX11 and/or Vega support will come IF the demand from the community is "high enough".

I'm a Vega 56 user and I'm looking forward to hopefully having the RIS support as well. I'm really surprised also that this wasn't an automatic thing to do for AMD. People have Vega GPU's to game on as well.

I love my Vega 56, I even want a second one for crossfire! lol

nothing
Journeyman III

Vega 56 Sapphire nitro+ here on custom watercooling loop and I would like to get RIS. I don't understand why RX580 user get this but later generation is not supported. Please AMD add this to your vega user.

ohnoozer
Adept I

I'm really surprised that they didn't support the Vega series.  The cards didn't sell well because they pulled too much power and they were loud... But we still supported them...they should do their part.