cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dk313
Adept I

Restream won't connect to ReLive in Radeon Settings

[Update(Final) - 02/06/2019]: Looks like the latest optional release Adrenaline 19.2.1 has fixed the issue and can now connect the restream profile account(haven't streamed with it yet, but I'm going to assume it works fine). Also just want to say this update seems to have fixed the instability/freezing/crashing issues I was having with Radeon Settings before this latest release. Awesome Job!

[Question]: Does anyone else have this problem? At this point, I haven't been able to fix it.

Even tried going to the connect tab and connecting the account that way. It will connect at first, but disconnect as soon as you click out of the tab in Radeon Settings. Currently using Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 Optional drivers with an HD 7950 on Windows 10 64 Bit.

[Update: 1.16.2019]

I went ahead and used DDU to uninstall the driver and installed the WHQL driver instead 18.12.2. After restarting my system and installing relive, Restream still refuses to connect in ReLive. Basically, after clicking allow to authorize relive to use my account it still says Not Connected and stays that way no matter how many times I try to allow it and regardless of whether I restart my system or not.

0 Likes
6 Replies
w061a30
Journeyman III

Just found a solution, just use the custom stream next to it, copy the server url and connection key from restream and its good to go enjoy

0 Likes

I was already aware you could use the custom URL settings(didn't think to mention it). Restream works fine that way. What I don't understand is why the new Restream tab featured in the latest drivers for ReLive won't connect.

0 Likes

yeah, that's sucks, its just remain disconnected even though you confirm it.

0 Likes

Is it not just me then and everyone else is having this problem too? If that's the case then it's just a matter of waiting for AMD to fix it if it's broken for everyone.

0 Likes

Nothing is going to be 'fixed' if it isn't reported to AMD > Online Service Request | AMD

0 Likes

I already did that when I realized that both drivers were having problems with the ReLive connection. Both AMD Support and the investigative report. I haven't received a response yet though.

0 Likes