Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

corruto
Journeyman III

Remove Ryzen Master overclock

Hi

Tried the Ryzen Master OC today and it worked well. But when I wanted to go back to default clocking I couldnt' My 3600 is now stucked at 4200mhz and I can't get it back. Tried to uninstall RM, Then reinstall and change it back to default. Still stuck at 4200mhz. Tried to uninstall and the reset BIOS. Same thing happened. Does anyone know how to get it back to the "out of the box" settings? This is very annoying.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply
awilliamson
Journeyman III

I have been having this same issue for over a week. I reach out to AMD support through email and still haven't gotten a reply. So far I have reset CMOS, went back to original BIOS and even update to the newest BIOS. The only thing I haven't done is a fresh windows install which seems quite ridiculous because a program isn't resetting to default when asked. Every time that I have tried to reset, I click reset in ryzen master, restart my pc, ryzen master runs and it's the original over clock before the restart and not default settings. I'm not sure what else to do. I have been reading multiple places of people having this same issue.

0 Likes