Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

durnoetelo
Newcomer

relive

2018 02 07 05 34 - YouTube

ВложенияВложенияВложения

Goodnight! My video card: Radeon 280x, since the first release of the program amd Relive, I can not use it. I have problems with displaying tsevts of fonts, both in games and on the desktop. Attached video and screenshots of the problem, I hope it is clear, the software and settings are not changing anything, I really hope for help. I apologize for my bad english

Доброй ночи! Моя видеокарта: Radeon 280x, с момента первого выпуска программы amd Relive, не могу ей пользоватся. Имею проблемы с отображением цевтов шрифтов, как в играх так и на рабочем столе.

Прикрепил видео и скриншоты проблемы, надеюсь она понятна, отверсии программного обеспечения и настроек ничего не меняется, очень надеюсь на помощь.

Прошу прощения за мой плохой английский язык

0 Likes
2 Replies
durnoetelo
Newcomer

Providing the information below will get you a faster response from the community.

• Dekstop
    • Windows 10 64bit (1709 - 16299.192)
    • Adrenalin 18.2.1
    • Philips 224EL (224EL2) (DVI-DVI) (1920x1080@60)
    • Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 (bios 2501)
    • CPUID AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor
    • PS FSP Hexa 600w
    • DD3 1600, corsair

Goodnight! My video card: Radeon 280x, since the first release of the program amd Relive, I can not use it. I have problems with displaying tsevts of fonts, both in games and on the desktop. Attached video and screenshots of the problem, I hope it is clear, the software and settings are not changing anything, I really hope for help. I apologize for my bad english

0 Likes