cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

data
Adept I

Relive Very Low Recording Sound - Logitech G933 Headset

Hello guys, I'm using Logitech G933 headset and as you know it has its own software (GHub, LGS etc) so it doesn't work with motherboard's sound card (Realtek). When I try to record my game, the sound is very very low and as far as i read it's about 7+1 (Relive can only record Stereo). 

I cant find any solution how to get a normal record sound with using my G933, it'd be very appreciated if someone helps.

Thank you in advance

Gigabyte B450 AORUS PRO AMD B450 Motherboard

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Processor

Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB 256Bit Graphic Card

HYPERX Fury 16GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 Single Kit Ram x2

0 Likes
3 Replies
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

ReLive may not fully offer the ability to change the DB (decibel) or the number of channels for your headset with a dedicated sound card. For ReLive, you should try to apply the most appropriate settings by following Windows Control Panel > Sound Properties.

0 Likes
matses_51
Adept II

Hi,

I have starting experience the same, but I believe this happened after I changed to Ghub from LGS.

Or had to run both, due to I had to insall Ghub since the new mouse was not supported by LGS.

Do you run both LGS and Ghub?

Recoding is now useless, hopeless.

ASUS Crosshair Hero VII Wifi

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor

Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB 256Bit Graphic Card

G.SKill 32GB 3600MHz CL16 DDR4 Single Kit Ram x2

0 Likes

I believe it is a Logitech or AMD driver issue.
I think it is recording in 7.1 although I am selecting stereo on the headset

Update 1:
I did a test removing the Ghub software and recording is fine using the G933 headset, I say this is Logitech driver issues

Update 2:

Settings for this is found under settings and General in Relive software

So I am not sure if this is AMD or Logitech. 
In AMD Relive if you select "Seperate Microphone Track", the audio seems to be fine.
Tested and the level on Recording  and Youtube clip is identical, quality also.
So if you edit your videos, I would recommend that. I will do that from now on, kinda of a "dah" moment for me :)

If you normally don't edit try setting the "Audio Boost" to low.
Please note that I haven't tested how this works on actual in game where I also use chat and my own microphone, but recording and Youtube clip seems to be identical level. Although the quality is a bit lower on the recording.

0 Likes