Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sly99
Adept I

relive unusable because breaks games fullscreen mode

Hello,

So i recently built myself a new pc, with 3600 and 5700. All is good except when the relive feature is on, games don't work in fullscreen mode. Say when i alt tab to a game, it flickers one time, and then the screen is just black.

The moment i turn relive off, games work perfectly in fullscreen mode. It took me a while to find out that it was the relive that was causing this...

Could i have something to do with the fact that i have a 5 year old samsung monitor (S24D300H) that uses an hdmi port? Or could it be something else. 

I literally can't use relive at the moment, which is disappointing because before my new rig, i had a gtx 970 with shadowplay that got me saved more than 500gb of my gaming memories. Never had any problem like this with it. 

I dont have any monitor near me with DP port so i can't test if it is the monitor causing this issue.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Reply
cxlvinnn
Adept II

Same issue here and I'm using a new Dell 1440p 155Hz monitor with DP. I used to enjoy games and making YT videos, can't do that now. Just hoping AMD will fix this with driver updates as it's certainly an issue with that

0 Likes