cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

changingsoda
Journeyman III

RELIVE - Single Hotkey for screen capture/Video Recording

So it seems one cannot use a single key for screenshot and screen capture , now i am stuck with multiple overlays , but i also want to use AMD relive
I use MSI AF to take SS using my F8 key

Is it possible for AMD to put in this option , pressing two keys for a single SS is too much for me , or is there any tweak or something that can do this
P.S - i know you can use AMD link to take SS . My mobile does not support the app .

0 Likes
3 Replies
bartr
Adept I

I also have this issue with the v20 or Radeon Software. The stupid thing is, I had the Instant Replay and Screenshot on F10 and F11 before. But I had to clean the drivers and reinstal. Now it doesn't allow me to do a single key anymore. But settings like Chill do allow a single key?

Looking for a tip to enable a single key hotkey (not CTRL+ or SHIFT+) for screenshot key.

Thanks!

0 Likes

1 - Open Regedit (in Win + R)
2 - Nagivate \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AMD\DVR
3 - Insert values VK_F10 (example for F10) in respective function (example SaveInstantReplayHotkey)

poindexXx
Journeyman III

Same here. That's very stupid to not have a single key screen capture in the new version of the software which we had in the past

@changingsoda wrote:

So it seems one cannot use a single key for screenshot and screen capture , now i am stuck with multiple overlays , but i also want to use AMD relive
I use MSI AF to take SS using my F8 key

Is it possible for AMD to put in this option , pressing two keys for a single SS is too much for me , or is there any tweak or something that can do this
P.S - i know you can use AMD link to take SS . My mobile does not support the app .