cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

cheesey
Journeyman III

ReLive not working at all and restarting AMDRSServ and amdow

I've been using AMD ReLive for certainly a long time, maybe a year. Until today, when I got the latest version.

Whenever I try and start recording with AMD ReLive, the program just crashes 2 files (AMDRSServ.exe and amdow.exe) and doesn't start recording. Of course, "Record Desktop" setting is set to true, I removed some programs and not only that - but I also have reinstalled AMD Driver both by using AMD Cleanup Utility and DDU, I have switched versions back and forth , and still nothing. The last option I'm seeing to fixing the problem is reinstalling the my OS, but I don't see the point of me doing so because I have recently did the sfc /scannow command.

I have no idea why this is happening. Either it's because of me, the program, or maybe even my specs (see below).

Specs:

• AMD Radeon R7 250 Series
  • Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) (64 bit)
  • Desktop
  • AMD Radeon Software 20.11.3
  • ViewSonic VX2253MH-LED 1920x1080 @60Hz
  • AMD A6-3600 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 Cores)
  • BIOS: AMI 7.06, 16.08.2011
  • 4GB of RAM

Here are 2 logs that were recorded when I launched AMD Radeon Software and when I clicked on "Record a Video" button:

1. https://pastebin.com/M36Lvk0k
  2. https://pastebin.com/w996rWzj
5 Replies

Im really not sure, but i do have same issue and also have 4gb ram..

0 Likes

Sounds similar to issue I had i think. It sounded so stupid I didn't try it for a long time, but changing 'Audio Channels' from 'Auto' to 'Stereo' magically fixed it.

0 Likes

If you really need to use ReLive, then downgrade your radeon drivers.. Or just simply use Xbox DVR that's really great... 

BTW.: Read release notes, they're saying there that recording and streaming may be failing on specific card just wait for new versions of driver.

Mine just started doing this after the current win10 updates. I got it to stop by switching from auto to stereo on the audio settings THEN waiting about a minute and disabling/reenabling the Desktop recording. If I changed the audio back to auto, it started the whole open/close process again and I had to repeat the above steps again. 

anphonic_0-1650329788602.png

0 Likes
mat777
Challenger

facebook live hasn't been working for months ?

0 Likes