cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Yamac
Journeyman III

ReLive Not Recording Minecraft

Hello, first of all I tried adding the desktop recorder on and javaw.exe as a game. The result is the same. When I use the replay feature it saves everything properly except Minecraft. However, the Minecraft screen only shows MOJANG. Yes, it records fine in windowed mode but I want to play it in full screen. I did a lot of research, but couldn't find a solution. I haven't been able to register for months. According to my research, ReLive cannot record any OpenGL game in full screen. And according to my research, the topics that have been opened are topics that have been opened long ago. I wanted to open this issue in case a solution was found. Even if it is not found, let AMD officials see this issue, maybe they will fix it when many people look for a solution. My processor: Amd Ryzen 3 2200G my graphics card: Radeon RX 570 AMD Radeon Software version: 22.2.2. I have to use the Xbox Game Bar to record videos in Minecraft, and this lowers my FPS quite a bit. Thanks to everyone who helped.

0 Replies