Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

callmeleon
Journeyman III

ReLive not available.

Hello Guys.
I got the AMD Radeon Rx 580 and the driver is correctly installed for this card. I want to use ReLive but i dont can activate in in the settings and cant even see it in the driver. (adrenalin) My processor is the AMD Ryzen 2400G.
Please help me.
Greetings

Tags (1)
0 Likes
18 Replies
vkk178
Journeyman III

Re: ReLive not available.

Same issue here . I have a laptop with RX560x and AMD 2500u  (vega 8 )  . But Relive & overlay options donot show up even after a clean install 

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Relive is not supported on laptops.

Radeon ReLive Requirements

Radeon ReLive is currently supported on systems with AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture-based Desktop Graphics.

marciianito
Journeyman III

cuando solucionaran el relive para las transmisiones definitivamente nos va tocar buscar nvidia para seguir disfrutando de poder transmitir con los amigos es una enorme falla con unas ganas me compre la rx 580 porque pensaba en realizar mis directos y sopresa eso no funciona y ahora estoy viendo si me cambio a nvidia 

0 Likes
pokester
MVP

If your machine is a laptop, it doesn't support it. If it is a desktop the installation for re-live can be easily missed or cancelled out of. It asks to install when the main driver it finished installing. If it is available for your machine you can prompt it to install from Radeon Settings or just re-install the driver and make sure to install re-live when it prompts.

0 Likes
vkk178
Journeyman III

Some people are able to activate relive by some registry hacks , so relive should work on laptop GPUs .I understand there could be performance drops if relive is activated ,but that should be an option left to user ( with warnings). Relive has some useful features and ppl now use third party apps to achieve them.

0 Likes
iteddiursa
Adept I

I have the same problem but i have an R7 240 (that meet the requirements) and the ReLive option is not available.

Sem título.png

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Relive is not supported on laptops/mobility graphics.

iteddiursa
Adept I

i have a desktop not a laptop and the R7 240 meets the requirements for ReLive

kingfish
MVP

Check device manager for yellow marks.