Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

callmeleon
Journeyman III

ReLive not available.

Hello Guys.
I got the AMD Radeon Rx 580 and the driver is correctly installed for this card. I want to use ReLive but i dont can activate in in the settings and cant even see it in the driver. (adrenalin) My processor is the AMD Ryzen 2400G.
Please help me.
Greetings

0 Likes
19 Replies
vkk178
Journeyman III

Same issue here . I have a laptop with RX560x and AMD 2500u  (vega 8 )  . But Relive & overlay options donot show up even after a clean install 

0 Likes

Relive is not supported on laptops.

Radeon ReLive Requirements

Radeon ReLive is currently supported on systems with AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture-based Desktop Graphics.

I know I'm late but i have the option on my laptop and i don't even have a dedicated graphics card

0 Likes
marciianito
Journeyman III

cuando solucionaran el relive para las transmisiones definitivamente nos va tocar buscar nvidia para seguir disfrutando de poder transmitir con los amigos es una enorme falla con unas ganas me compre la rx 580 porque pensaba en realizar mis directos y sopresa eso no funciona y ahora estoy viendo si me cambio a nvidia 

0 Likes

If your machine is a laptop, it doesn't support it. If it is a desktop the installation for re-live can be easily missed or cancelled out of. It asks to install when the main driver it finished installing. If it is available for your machine you can prompt it to install from Radeon Settings or just re-install the driver and make sure to install re-live when it prompts.

0 Likes

Some people are able to activate relive by some registry hacks , so relive should work on laptop GPUs .I understand there could be performance drops if relive is activated ,but that should be an option left to user ( with warnings). Relive has some useful features and ppl now use third party apps to achieve them.

0 Likes
iteddiursa
Adept I

I have the same problem but i have an R7 240 (that meet the requirements) and the ReLive option is not available.

Sem título.png

0 Likes

Relive is not supported on laptops/mobility graphics.

i have a desktop not a laptop and the R7 240 meets the requirements for ReLive

Check device manager for yellow marks.

has no yellow mark :/

From the FAQ https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-relive

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

I give up, I will not look for solution to this problem and will never buy any product from AMD, because the support is horrible and even meeting the requirements the program does not work.

0 Likes

How much ram does your card have. I don't see where they ever made a R7 240 with more than 2gb and that is not enough for re-live. Beyond that the card also has to have VCE support, and your card lacks that too. You never gave any specs beyond the gpu type. So not sure why you are giving up on AMD. You are not even asking support. This is a USER TO USER, it explains this in the forum header links along with the required information for even asking a question. Not sure why you would be mad at this forum and the great information that was already given.

Here is the old R series compatibility notes for relive:

(1) Compatible with desktop discrete AMD Radeon™ GCN and Radeon RX 400 Series enabled products with at least 2GB of System Memory, AMD VCE Support and Windows® 7/8.1/10 64 bit operating systems. Radeon ReLive is currently considered "as-is" beta level support for 32 bit operating systems.
(2) Compatible with AMD Radeon™ GCN and Radeon RX 400 series enabled products in specified AMD supported titles and applications with Windows® 7/8.1/10. Power saving and temperature reduction results may vary based on system configurations.
(3) Compatible with desktop discrete GPU AMD Radeon™R9 Fury series, R9 390 series, R9 380 series, R9 290 series, R9 285, R9 260 series, R7 360, and R7 260 products with Windows® 7/8.1/10.
(4) Compatible with AMD Radeon™ GCN and Radeon RX 400 Series enabled products with Windows® 7/8.1/10.
(5) Compatible with AMD Radeon™ GCN and Radeon RX 400 Series enabled products with Windows®7/8.1/10. 
(6) Compatible with AMD Radeon™ R9 285, 290, 290X, 380, 390, 390X, R7 260, 260X, 360, R9 Fury series, and Radeon RX 400 series products with Windows® 7/8.1/10. Requires an AMD FreeSync™ technology certified capable display and AMD graphics product.
(7) Compatible with AMD Radeon™ R9 285, 290, 290X, 380, 390, 390X, R7 260, 260X, 360, R9 Fury series, and Radeon RX 400 series products with Windows® 7/8.1/10. Feature is not available worldwide and may not be available in your country or area.
(8) Compatible with desktop AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury series, R9 380, R9 390 series, and Radeon RX 400 series products with Windows® 7/8.1/10. Requires an HDR capable display and game content. 
(9) Requires supported Chrome™ web browser versions with Hardware Acceleration enabled. Compatible with AMD Radeon™ GCN and Radeon RX 400 series enabled products on Windows® 7/8.1/10.
(10) Compatible with AMD Bristol, Carrizo and Stoney AMD Family APUs with Windows® 7/8.1/10 and supported Skype™ application.

YOUR CARD IS NOT LISTED AS COMPATIBLE. 

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VERIFY THIS WITH AMD THE LINK TO TALK TO THEM IS HERE: 

Online Service Request | AMD 

iteddiursa
Adept I

I'm not mad with the forum or you guys I'm mad with AMD because my card is actually on the list, (sorry for the bad English) on the Radeon software says the card 4096MB my ram is 8GB and my CPU is a i3.

0 Likes

Well you said you have a 240, and compatibility starts with the 260. You also have to have a card with VCE support and the 240 does not. So no your card is no compatible. Do you have a link to an AMD page that is saying your card is compatible?

0 Likes

Yah there wording there could use help. When they say R7 200 they are same some in R7 2XX series are compatible your card is unfortunately the only one that is not. Again it has to have VCE support and your card does not. You can talk to AMD, maybe they would like to buy you a compatible card since their information depending on where you look is clear as mud. I can certainly see your confusion by the link you gave. 

Good Luck!

0 Likes
jigzaw
Elite

I have a Hp 15 db-000x with a Ryzen 5 2500U. Relive ran well with 18.5 to 18.7 drivers, the new series 19.x.x seems  to remove the xxxdvr.msi (Relive Installer) from the Packages/App folder and only install by download.

0 Likes