cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

KingCyrus117
Journeyman III

ReLive missing | Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 v20.12.1

Like the title says, I don't have ReLive and I don't have the option to install it.

I'm running Ryzen 5 3400g with Vega 11 graphics

I have never had ReLive and lack the option to install it in whenever I update and install packages. ReLive does not appear in my general settings nor does the option to install it on the new versions appear. I have tried rolling back to an old ui and was given the option to install ReLive, and it works perfectly but I couldn't update my drivers and software anymore for some reason possibly because of the old UI. I tried to install the new version manually by downloading the package v20.12.1 and I get the new UI but the option for ReLive is nowhere to be found. Any thoughts on why this is the case? I

Error.PNGError 02.PNG

0 Likes
1 Reply

ReLive or whatever they are calling now in the 2020 drivers, may not be supported on integrated graphics graphics anymore?  I have seen many say it worked with processors like yours in the 2019 drivers, not clear if even then it was officially supported however many got it working according to a few posts I found, but now doesn't.  I can't even find current link to a requirements page for the current product. I am going to mention a Moderator maybe they can link to a correct FAQ. I really tried but can't find help either.  @Matt_AMD  @Ray_AMD 

You could also as AMD support for help here:  https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

Good Luck!

0 Likes