• Desktop
  • Operating System
    • Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
  • Driver version installed
    • Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.10.1
  • Display Devices
    • Acer XB240H 144Hz
  • Motherboard + Bios Revision
    • ASUS TUF Gaming Z370-Plus Gaming (BIOS 2403)
  • CPU/APU
    • Intel Core i7-8700K
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
    • be quiet! Pure Power 9 550W
  • RAM
    • 16GB DDR4-3600

Describe your issue:

• ReLive only works after fresh installation, after PC reboot it doesnt work anymore also effected the performance overlay (all overlays doesnt work) and you have fps drops (example Valorant 144FPS in menu drops down to 70fps for 1-2sec and it happen every 3-4sec.
  • Happen to all games Valorant (1.10), Forza Motorsport 7 (latest), AoE3 Definitive Edition (latest), AoE2 Definitive Edition (latest), MS Flight Simulator (latest)
  • Settings are mixed - but different settings have also the same issue. Doesnt matter about resolution and details
  • I captured already on older Radeon Software 20.7.2. Instant Replay Issue - YouTube 
0 Likes
4 Replies

Have you set Windows Update to delay/pause checking for updates or installing updates? Do that and delete all drivers in C:AMD folder. Reboot.

Didnt help .. works fine until I tabbed out from Valorant... After that all begin like before... Micro-stuttering etc... Reboot also doesnt help

0 Likes
alseu
Challenger

Can you clarify what the problem is:
Relive stops working at all with fresh installed driver after a pc restart (you can't enable recording anymore)
or
When recording with relive and alt-tab out and back into a game you get stutter and lag untill you disable recording/restart pc?

0 Likes

After tabbing out ReLive wasnt able to capture and microstutting starts again like in the video link in the entry post. All overlays didnt not work anymore (performance metric overlay, Radeon Software Menu (Alt+Z, Alt+R)..) and also after reboot the result was like that. 

I can only use newer drivers than 20.3.1 without ReLive, ReLive is working after CLEAN FRESH INSTALLATION until it interrupts once.

0 Likes