cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

puggy
Journeyman III

Relive doesnt record game audio

Hello i have a problem about that, relive doesnt record game audio. I cant use stereo mix since i have usb headset how can i solve this?

8 Replies
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Some headphones come with a sound card. Maybe that's the problem. I am also using ReLive and had no audio problems. 

0 Likes
puggy
Journeyman III

Ye my headphone has usb sound card. But how can i solve it ? 

0 Likes

Go to "Control Panel" and "Sound". Then right click "USB Sound Card"  and make "Default".
Then go to "ReLive" settings and make "USB Sound Card" the default. And then try again. Maybe it works...
I don't know that it works because I do not have an USB sound card.

0 Likes

nothing changed.. I couldnt find usb sound card on relive settings tho, there is only recording device there

0 Likes

Then, this is a problem with AMD ReLive software. I'm sorry I didn't help you.

0 Likes
kanzatoh
Journeyman III

Depends on a case to case basis, in my case ReLive wasn't recording any audio and (be it from the microphone(and when it did it was all broken) or any system sounds) only because of Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar from Asus. I just recently spent hours figuring out why ReLive did not capture any sort of audio input and why when if anything but the HDMI output was selected my recordings were recorded at 2x speed and with messed up audio. I tried re-installing drivers for both audio and the GPU, nothing helped, so I tried a thing I did last time (well you can say I just finished the job) when some games for instance were thinking that my Aura soft was a hacking tool and would not let me launch any game that had EAC (Easy-Anti-Cheat), when I got rid of that everything went back to normal. So in this case I uninstalled Sonic Studio and Radar, because those were the two only things left on my system from bloatware that Asus provides. As soon they were gone, I was able to record again with sound, no 2x recording speed and no corrupt audio. So if you have an Asus motherboard and you have those two things on your motherboard, uninstall them and you should be good again.

larsyxa
Journeyman III

I have(HAD) a similar problem alltough, I can record the microphone, but when for example capturing the desktop or region. There is no option to record system sound. I tried to fiddle with Stereo Mix as sound capture device but it didnt take. 

*But I just updated Radeon Relive (20200206) and now it records system sound even with SS3 running.

(Btw it always records system audio by default, (whatever sound capture device) didnt realize that because it didnt record sound at all.)

0 Likes
larsyxa
Journeyman III

Well problem have returned with the last couple of updates. Relive does not record game (system) audio anymore.

Mic it does record.

Annoying.

0 Likes