cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

imcaam
Journeyman III

Relive crashes pc when playing

Hi everyone, so whenever I try to play LoL with relive instant replay on, my PC will crash as soon as the match starts, right after the loading screen. I've already tried in both full screen and windowed but with no success. Same with various recording settings.

It can either shut down my pc entirely or send me to desktop with the game minimized and the screen stuck on what was my background, but with the game cursor (not the windows one). Also, some times a message appears saying that the display driver stopped working but recovered, if I can manage to close the game process with the task manager I can also see that the AMD Radeon software somehow is running duplicated (the same if I show hidden icons, I see the system tray duplicated) but shortly after only one remains as the other closes on its own.

It is the only game that gives me this problem so I also contacted their forums but so far no luck, so here I am.

Edit: Same problem appears with Left for Dead 2, no solutions so far.

Here are my specs:

GPU RX 5700

CPU i5 4690k

8 GB of 1600 ddr3 RAM

Main display: Optix MAGg24C (1080 p 144 Hz)

2nd display Dell U2414H (1080 60 Hz)

Currently running Radeon version 20.10.1 but problem has persisted from many versions ago

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

3 Replies
weekap_
Adept I

Bump, happens to me but on Apex Legends. I got random black screen freezes when Instant Replay is enabled (sometime it's just a driver crash when i tweak on wattman). When it's off I can play without any issue. 
My drivers are up to date, I even tried some older ones but the issue still remains. All my components run at stock speeds, no OC.

Rig : Ryzen 7 2700 Vega 56 Pulse 16GB RAM Corsair 650w Gold

0 Likes

BUMP

This is a serious issue that needs to be adressed 

0 Likes

BUMP

0 Likes