cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

0v3rkill
Adept III

Relive Crashes Fallout 3

when ever I record while playing fallout 3 the game freezes every 30 minutes. I can't get out of it unless if I restart the pc. If I'm not recording nothing happens.

0 Likes
9 Replies
0v3rkill
Adept III

actually I did more test and the game crashes no matter if you record. I hate that we turn our backs on old games and only new ones work flawlessly. Come on make the old games work too. you'd be surprised how many people still play old games.

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Some games make the AMD driver bug with ReLive. I had the same problem. Fallout3 game works with DX9-API. If Fallout3 capture is important for you, you can try recording with Vulcan-API, using D9VK plugin.

0 Likes
0v3rkill
Adept III

recording or not it will crash. something in the drivers or windows 10. Game is getting too old and no one in the windows or amd's team makes sure it runs well. I really don't know what's going on

0 Likes

Yes. Old game and problematic with Windows 10. Crashes because of the operating system.

0 Likes
0v3rkill
Adept III

0 Likes

I tried the mod and still crashes. I give up.

0 Likes
0v3rkill
Adept III

what really fixed it for me was changing the settings that says multithreaded = 0 I changed it to 1 and that was it.

0 Likes

Yes. I have the same. I want to play very much and it stays on my SSD and can not play it on Windows 10.

0 Likes
0v3rkill
Adept III

(Win7/Win8 & Multi-Core) How to Fix Fallout 3 Freezing/Crashing! - YouTube  tho I didn't do everything he did. I only changed the 0 to 1. I hope it helps others that might be having same problem.

0 Likes