cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

craigjr93
Journeyman III

ReLive Content Protected issue?

So I Have had an issue with the ReLive streaming software. So ever since the update I am unable to stream any of my games anymore due to the fact that it keeps saying that the content is protected. I went through the steps from previous forums and I contacted AMD themselves and nothing seems to alleviate the issue. The games I would normally stream are Borderlands 2 and The pre-sequel without issue. I have uninstalled the amd drivers and reinstalled them. I have disabled and enabled a bunch of stuff but it still comes up as the content is protected. At one point the customer rep mentioning to downgrade and when I went to go do that it literally crashed my Laptop. I have an HP Omen 17-An0xx with a AMD RX 580.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Were you ever able to use ReLive on your laptop? AMD does not support ReLive on laptops/Mobility graphics.

Radeon ReLive Requirements

Radeon ReLive is currently supported on systems with AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture-based Desktop Graphics.

0 Likes

Yeah I was. Its mostly what I used for my streaming content. Had no issues until i updated it. I tried to downgrade it but it caused my laptop to crash

0 Likes

Try the drivers from HP > OMEN by HP 17-an000 Laptop PC Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support 

These must be OEM graphics/drivers as there is no driver support for laptops/Relive from AMD.