cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

zepaladin
Journeyman III

(ReLive) Compatibility with Twitch has been broken for over half a year.

So, several months ago, after Twitch noticed users about an API update of sorts, ReLive partially stopped working with Twitch.
I could still stream, but I couldn't see my stream preview or title (the screen showed a message about some "embedding error" and said something like "developers, please check the documentation" (iirc).

After a few months and with the latest driver, it appears at least some parts of this now broken compatibility have been fixed.
I can now see my stream preview again. However, stream title still isn't working (It still shows my stream title from like June 2020 or something, which was before the twitch update. Chat isn't working either yet, which is a major bummer because it was an amazing feature for single-screen streamers like me.

Feels like something that could quickly be fixed? Why am I getting twitch functionality back bit by small bit every 2 months with driver updates?

I really like ReLive because it's the only streaming software that doesn't introduce any problems in the games I stream. Streamlabs OBS, regular OBS and Xsplit all share the same weird issue, where they introduce microstuttering to SOME of the games I stream. Not all, which is weird, 2 examples being WoW (both classic and retail) and Division 2.

0 Likes
0 Replies