Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

insufficientsleep
Journeyman III

ReLive Chat Overlay in Twitch

Hi everyone.

I got a problem I can't fix. When I'm streaming with ReLive and using the chat overlay everything works flawlessly and the chat messages are popping up and all that, But when people are having a typing / chat brake for a few minutes the chat overlay does not show the new messages when they start to type again . I have to restart the stream to get the chat overlay to work. I think I'm using the newest drivers and have already tried a fresh install of them.  Hopefully someone can help me, I don't really want to use OBS or anything else because ReLive is so easy when it works.

Software version / edition.

18.2.1 / Adrenalin

Radeon Settings Version - 2018.0131.1849.33856

Driver Packaging Version - 17.50.17.03-180131a-323782E-RadeonSoftwareAdrenalin

Provider - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

2D Driver Version - 8.1.1.1634

Direct3D® Version - 9.14.10.01316

OpenGL® Version - 6.14.10.13506

OpenCL™ Version - 23.20.15017.3010

AMD Audio Driver Version - 10.0.1.6

Vulkan™ Driver Version - 2.0.1

Vulkan™ API Version - 1.0.65

System spec.

Ryzen 7 1800x  at 4050,5MHz water cooled.

Strix Radeon RX Vega 64 OC 8GB

64GB ddr4 1333MHz

Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Edit:  I forgot, I'm using Window 10 64bit Version 1709, OS Build 16299.192

Message was edited by: Olav H

0 Likes
1 Reply
exekverad
Newcomer

Using these last few generation of Radeon Adrenaline Optional drivers have been much like wielding a double-edge sword

The performance and fundamental functionality is better than ever while features of features of functions however, has been suffering some problems. For instance, I now get a "Unable to initiate <audio interface>" debugging the ReLive record/stream/reg-stream the first attempt. Well, according to the log and the demonstrated results it alternates between the error output mentioned previously and simply working as intended

Another small but noteworthy issue is related to the already vague and barely functional "Scene" editor and function. The editor's GUI works just fine, it's the execution (alternates between delaying to draw elements) and operational reliability (the chat sometimes show users comments and sometimes only sporadically. 
 Not to mention the fact that there's no way to interact with the overlay or too few options to alter configuration in the overlay, once a stream is live. 

0 Likes