cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dariusz4424
Journeyman III

Relieve starts recording when pressing wrong key combination

I previously set relieve to start recording after pressing 'ctrl+alt+r', but it also starts recording when I press 'alt+r'. This is very annoying because I use 'alt+r' for something else. Also it can't differentiate right alt from left alt, but that doesn't really bother me.

0 Likes
5 Replies
jargon
Elite

Does this happen with a different keyboard?

0 Likes

I don't have another keyboard, but it shouldn't emulate an extra ctrl press when I press alt+r. At least when I press alt+del, it doesn't open the task manager. Could you try wheter the same occours to you too, or not?

0 Likes

the "ALT" keys on both sides of the keyboard work the same.

Just like to add, since the last Windows Update, My keyboard has been inputting a "7" first before typing. After deleting the number, it works fine. I have an old logitech Keyboard and I have a feeling the last Windows Update did something to my Setpoint Keyboard driver.

0 Likes

The Setpoint software causes more problems than it's worth...I always delete the software and let Windows handle it.

0 Likes

The problem is my old keyboard doesn't work with the new Logitech Options. Setpoint allows me to program the Fn keys to open various Windows features or programs whereas Windows doesn't. Which is the main reason I have it installed. Plus it lets me know when the battery is dying or when I press the CAP LOCK key.

I may have to do what you said and uninstall Setpoint and just use Windows until I get a new Keyboard. This "7" problem just started right after the Windows Update. Seems like Setpoint is becoming more uncompatible with each Windows Update.

0 Likes