CPU: Ryzen 1600

Memory: Patriot Viper Elite DDR4 2800 CL16 2x4GB

GPU: RX 580 8GB Saphire Pulse 

VBIOS: 015.050.002.001

Driver: 19.1.1 - 19.3.1

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Start Counter Strike Global Offensive

2. Press Ctrl+Shift+R to record

3. Computer crashes with BSOD irql not less or equal error and a buzzing sound can be heard thro headphones

Additional Steps that I took:

1. Reinstalled windows from scratch
    Untitled.png
6 Replies
povilas
Adept I

Do I need to provide any extra information or noone else has this issue?

0 Likes
edmondvonersung
Adept III

I may have the same problem, using ReLive can cause Blue Screens but mostly Black screens, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL also.

Planetside 2 + Fullscreen Optimizations disabled makes me Blue screen within seconds after spawning in the game.

0 Likes

In my case, I never get black screen. Fullscreen optimisations also disabled and once I press the combination to record while being in game it instantly goes into bsod

0 Likes

I've done a TON of troubleshooting steps already, don't loose your time, this is not a software issue (at least if you have the EXACT same problem as me.) right now i'm sorting out what part is causing that, also yesterday i encountered someone with the same problem i had, he told me he got it fixed by replacing his graphics card.

I will update you once i'm done doing that.

0 Likes

Update: In my end, the GRAPHICS CARD is the problem, everything else is perfectly fine (tested ANOTHER card in my PC, no problem, tested the card in ANOTHER PC, same problems happens.)

You might want to take a look at your GPU as well, i might have saved you a lot of time.

Thanks for your effort if that is the case I would like it to be confirmed by someone from the staff before returning my card

0 Likes