cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Tyg3rr
Journeyman III

Record and stream tab missing on Amd Software Adrenaline Edition (HP Omen Laptop RX6600M)

Hello everyone,

I have an issue which i tried to fix but didn't work.

First of all, i am new to AMD CPU's and GPU's. i was used to Nvidia cards which i had no problem with for instant replay.

The streaming tab is missing from the Adrenaline software.

i've tried to reinstall drivers, which didn't work. i've tried to Reinstall windows, which didn't work too.

Anyone has an idea why the streaming tab is missing on my laptop?

Specs are as follows:

AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX with Radeon Graphics

32GB DDR4-3200

AMD Radeon RX6600M

AMD Radeon Graphics.

thank you

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

its often an issue with the HDR or possibly vsync/cache/buffering.

if you have multiple GPU's or an APU, its maybe an issue as to which device to capture it maybe on the other cards menu .. do not use display driver uninstaller. use the official AMD cleanup utility. verify your bit depth and display settings in windows display settings advanced graphics page down the bottom check ACTIVE SIGNAL and DESKTOP SIGNAL. they must be the same and what you intended. 

you will want to avoid a specific build maybe of the AMD optional drivers? or the windows OS it may have been.. try doing a 'reset' of your windows install. DISABLE all overlays and ENSURE the amd adrenaline overlay is ENABLED it cant capture without the overlay you see. not sure if AMD link has anything to do with it but eh leave it in i guess? also try toggling 10bit panel output and consider disabling HDCP in overrides in display.

make sure it doesnt say 8bit with dithering or 420 ycbcr .. you want full 12bit scRGB 444 colourspace with 10bit display panel output formatting toggled on.  lower your resolution and refresh rates too.

when using amd cleanup utility you will need to reboot several times and once the AMD installer has completed you must read the page on the click finish button to see if its an error 1604 or whatever.. as you may mistakenly believe you installed it though it failed! 

you should also uninstall .net core desktop runtime for windows and visual C++ redistributables and get the latest real ones from microsoft.. dont use .net 3 when windows 7 or whatever was .net3.1

0 Likes

AMD Quick Stream Technology

Article Number
GPU-166

Supported AMD Products:

AMD Accelerated Processors for Desktop PCs

• AMD A10, A8, A6, and A4 Series APUs
  • AMD Radeon HD 7340D (E2-1800)

Notebooks with AMD Accelerated Processors

• AMD A10, A8, A6, and A4 Series APUs
  • AMD Radeon HD 7340G (E2-1800)
  • AMD Radeon HD 6320G (E-450)
0 Likes
degenerate_kun_69
Journeyman III

I also seem to have the same problem with my laptop, msi bravo 15 b5dd with radeon integrated graphics and rx5500m. one solution i found was disabling the integrated graphics kinda solves the problem and record and stream tab comes up after restarting.

0 Likes
Johan28
Journeyman III

Same problem with my Adrenaline software... how did yall fix it?

0 Likes

I haven't tried this tool myself, but looks like there is an "unlock Relive" option in it. Try it and see if it works. 

It should be safe, the forum is the same forum that created DDU. 

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/gfrad-v11-4-2-amd-radeon-software-customize-setup-more-radeon-soft...

0 Likes