cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

choylee95
Journeyman III

Rainbow Six Siege keeps crashing with RX 5700 XT

That's it. I have tried all: clean install of every single driver available with DDU, several Windows reinstallations from scratch, disabling every single software enhancing options, reinstalling the game on different storage units, checking for local file corruption, and yet there is no way for this game to work fine. 

There is image stuttering right from the moment I open the game and then, soon after I begin any match, screen freezes and there is no turning back unless I manually force the PC reboot. 
So far, I have had no trouble with most of the games (though there were some "old" ones, like sleeping dogs that also crashed), they all run nice and smooth with everything Ultra at 1080p 75Hz.
I really don't know what to do. R6 is one of my favorite games, but don't want to return the card either.

These are my specs:

- CPU: Intel I5 8400

- GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT Nitro+
- Mobo: Gygabyte Aorus H370 Gaming 3
- Memory: 16 GB RAM Ballistix 2666 mhz

- 500GB SSD Samsung Evo 860 & 1TB HDD WD Blue

- Monitor: LG 24mp59g-p

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, it's the first time I do it, and hope someone can help me with this, even if that consist in reporting this issues to AMD for further driver updates.

Thanks, and apologies for any possible grammar mistake, it's been a while since I don't use my english.

1 Reply
ttraq
Journeyman III

Same thing is happening to me, just returned my xfx 5700 might try a red devil

0 Likes