cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

aminkorea
Journeyman III

Radon 290 digital signature

I am trying to reinstall a R9 290x on windows 7 x64 and Windows will not install the card because it doesn't have a digital signature.  I tried disabling the digital signature requirement using F8 on boot up but still got the same results.  Does anyone know of a work around for this issue?  Is AMD ever going to provide drivers with digital signatures? 

0 Likes
3 Replies

I have Win7 64bit and a R9 290X...no problem at all install any of the drivers including the latest.

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

0 Likes

I don't understand the part about no language packs. Are you saying that if there is a language pack installed that the gpu driver won't install? 

0 Likes

No...I mean use your common sense. If I see a Chinese language patch included (and I don't speak Chinese)..I wouldn't install it.

0 Likes