cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kingsnopex
Newcomer

RadeonPro does not apply any changes being done on any game.

Hello,

I've been trying to get RadeonPro to work mainly for the LOD Adjustment it offers considering it helps with boosting a bit the FPS on some games but for months, I can't get it to work.

After multiple installations of the software RadeonPro (since ATI Tray Tools also doesn't work anymore), I've decided to ask for help here on forums.

I've got the AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (R9 270x more specifically) and I have tried everything on my powers, looked up everywhere in the internet but nobody seem to be experiencing the same issue as mine, no matter on how many games I've tried to run RadeonPro and adjust the LOD (Level of detail), it just doesn't work.

Assistance is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Snopex

0 Likes
2 Replies

Long dead 3rd party app., good luck ?

Maybe have a look at RadeonMod ? 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Hey there,

Unfortunately I've never heard of RadeonMod and yet, it doesn't do any changes at all, I'm trying to change LOD Adjustment of Rust since it would surely boost my in-game FPS (tried it before) but it doesn't seem to change ANYTHING at all, no matter what I change.

0 Likes