cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ctorbaoglu
Journeyman III

Re: Radeon VII Screen Flickering When Using Dual Displays

I never had this issue since I bought mine last year. Was using my 65" 4K LG TV. No problem whatsoever with the games.

Temporarily moved somewhere else and using Samsung 32" TV (HDMI) for 2 months now. 2 weeks ago I started seeing minimal corruption once in a week. I changed my HDMI cable and its gone.

4 days ago I re installed Windows 10 and the new 21.3.2 driver and I am banging my head on the wall since then. Second 7" touchscreen (plugged to onboard Intel GPU) keep on going black, Main screen cannot get the signal and not turned on. And flickering every couple of seconds. Re installing Windows 3 times back and forth previous 20.3.1, 30.2.3 driver with no luck.

I plugged out the 7" touchscreen completely but still flickering. I ordered certified DP to HDMI cable to try. Because GPU has only 1 HDMI and 3 DP port and TV has only HDMI.

Leys see.

Asus ROG Maximus XI CodeMB, I7-8700K CPU, G.Skill Platinum 32GB. 4000Mhz. CL 16 RAM, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 SSD, 2*Toshiba 7TB HDD, MSI RX 5700 XT Gaming X GPU, Corsair AX 860 PSU, Zalman HD160 XT 71 Touchscreen Case
0 Likes