cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Prattocs
Adept I

Radeon Super Resolution

I'm sorry if this seems like a dumb question but could someone tell me for sure whether VSR and RSR are 2 different things? I'm trying to enable RSR but there isn't an option for it in my adrenaline software anywhere, just VSR and image sharpening. I've tried looking online a bunch and I can't seem to find a clear answer.

0 Likes
1 Solution
FederaluL
Adept III

from AMD website: "As of January 2022, Radeon Super Resolution is compatible with Radeon RX 5000 series graphics and newer and works with games that support exclusive full-screen mode. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.1.3 or newer is required"

so, they just released version 22.1.2 yesterday, need to wait till they release 22.1.3 for RSR.

EK watercooled 6900xt - 5900x - Lian Li XL - Samsung neo G8 - Logitech G910 - Hero G502

View solution in original post

7 Replies
FederaluL
Adept III

from AMD website: "As of January 2022, Radeon Super Resolution is compatible with Radeon RX 5000 series graphics and newer and works with games that support exclusive full-screen mode. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.1.3 or newer is required"

so, they just released version 22.1.2 yesterday, need to wait till they release 22.1.3 for RSR.

EK watercooled 6900xt - 5900x - Lian Li XL - Samsung neo G8 - Logitech G910 - Hero G502

Oh okay I guess when I read it I assumed they meant for 5000 series you had to wait. I have a 6600xt so I thought it was already supposed to be available. Thanks, I thought I was just not finding it somehow.

0 Likes

hey hey, just wanted to let you know that vsr and rsr are not the same thing. rsr is still coming (basically fsr at the driver level, where you can upscale) while vsr is rendering at higher resolutions than your display can output, super sampling.

Will rsr support eyefinity mode? Has someone read information about this?

0 Likes

I don't know about you but now I am at version 22.2.1 and it is still not showing up as an option !!

0 Likes

rsr hasn't come out yet watch  

0 Likes

ooh okay thanks!

0 Likes