cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Vuelva
Journeyman III

Radeon Software

Hey, so i have r7 260x in my pc and it works quite good. But i went into a issue last week, here is it:

My Radeon Software version is 21.3.2

So i started fortnite last week and get in to the game really quick. And when i'm in the waiting lobby my fps was going to 10 a second and then 3 seconds of 60fps and then again 10fps. It was like this whole game. There was one more thing that my radeon software notification was flickering on the top right corner and i thought that it was a fullscreen issue and i went change the fullscreen to windowed fullscreen and it was the same. Then i changed it to windowed and it was good so it was a fullscreen issue but don't expect me to play at windowed. So i restarted pc and it was all good on the fullscreen. Then I wanted to record a creative clip on radeon software so basically i clicked ctrl + alt + e to start recording. and same thing again recording notification was flicking on the top right corner. It was like trying to get in to the game window but fortnite wasn't letting it. So I tried it on Counter Strike: Global Offfensive, it worked quite good no issues. I need Help!!!!!! 

!!!! I resetted my pc completely, switched to an older version of radeon software, switched to a newer version of radeon, reinstalled fortnite, i tried DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller).

1 Reply
anphonic
Adept I

was amdow.exe and/or amdrssrv.exe constantly restarting when you looking the the details tab on task manager? Mine does that randomly if I have record desktop and/or instant replay enabled.  The only way I've found to stop it is to restart OR turn record desktop and/or instant replay off and back on, or just leave them  off. 

I've got a support ticket open with them on it right now. I rolled back to 22.1.1 and its better, but not fixed. 

Also, I've done the complete uninstall and factory reset as well, made no difference. Made sure all my drivers are up to date, bios is up to date, the only thing that's not is the driver but I think its an issue with the Radeon interface and a set of recent windows patches (not sure which but within the last 1.5 months), not the drivers.

0 Likes