cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kernelalas
Adept I

Radeon software won't reset

I just found out that my PC loads a previous tuning setting on boot then when i sign in to my profile it loads the app profile settings I setup. The problem is when I run apps that have tuning set up and Radeon software has recommended and I set up, I get faulty game play when tuning the graphics in the apps settings; namely benchmarks. The app usually have fps drops and Radeon software crashes when I close and exit the apps. I normally see taskbar icon and images appear to have lost image quality when I return to the desktop after an extended time in an app. I would like to see a fix for this as It always has happened. I bought this GPU a few yrs ago, but still preforms well. Only thing is the Radeon software is the not preforming very well, I am now seeking other ways to tune my GPU fan with out using the Radeon software because of issues with profile and boot up tuning with the AMD app are tiresome. I always have to restart or at least sign out of my local Windows account to get things to re-apply.

0 Likes
0 Replies