cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Abyssio
Journeyman III

Radeon Software still bugued with RX 5600 XT ?

Hello,

I had to uninstall Radeon Software, because it was causing crashes with the RX 5600 XT
I would like to know, for those who have this card, is the problem finally solved? Can you reinstall it, with the latest drivers?

I'm still on 20.8.3, the most stable version for this card, are the latest ones more stable too?

0 Likes
4 Replies

Have you tested Adrenalin 20.10.1. Seems to be the best so far with my Radeon Pro W5500. latest drivers, never are good like the older ones. At least with my setup/gpus. 

0 Likes

I haven't tried
The drivers themselves are not a problem, it's related to the Radeon Software manager, which is a problem (black screen in game, most of the time)
I just wanted to know if in the latest drivers, the problem related to Radeon is fixed

Currently, with the 20.8.3 drivers, installed manually, I don't have any problem, but I have to do without the Radeon manager (I only unzip, to have access to the drivers, but I don't install the utility), which is not necessarily very practical

0 Likes

Nobody knows if it works again, for this graphic card?

0 Likes
Huntnwabits
Adept I

Just go into device manager/display adapters. then right click your G card and uninstall.   then go start process over again with new drivers.  make sure to delete new partition with new driver, or I guess  just check the box . 

0 Likes