cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

slyder
Journeyman III

Radeon software features & settings suddenly missing !

I never had this issue and I don't know how to fix it, i have the latest recommended version of the software, 

SPECS : 

Aorus gigabyte RX  580 

r5 2600

Msi tomahawk b450 

Vengeance lpx c16 2x8  

Corsair rm550x 

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

5 Replies
idiocracy
Adept II

Have the same problem. And i just attempted to install the latest version. And now i don't have adrenalin at all because latest version refuses to complete the installation.

0 Likes

This sounds like what happened to me when windows started forcing an old amd driver version into my system.

• Had to pause windows updates 
  • uninstall all radeon drivers via ddu
  • ensure those driver updates stopped going forward on windows
  • reinstalled correct/newest radeon drviers and no issues since

Bit of a pain but sorted it, might not be the same thing but looks and sounds exactly what happened to me. Just windows being a 'see you next tuesday'

Yeah, I had the same issue.  Microsoft forces a driver update on you that takes away some of the Adrenaline features.  I even had the windows setting turned on that is supposed to stop auto driver updates.  As said above, you have to pause windows update and reinstall the AMD package again.  Some say with the factory update switch on.

I is just nonsense that Windows forces this on us.

0 Likes

Ditto here.

Had to pause windows updates I've had to do this 3 times last year. 

Your going to want to pause windows updates for at least a month or they will do it again.

Factory Reset install fixed the issue for me all 3 times.

Yes this interference from Microsoft has gone way past annoying.

previous GPU setup was 2 RX 590 in crossfire. Upgraded to single RX 6900 XT about 5 weeks ago.

0 Likes