cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lunes
Journeyman III

Radeon software crashing when trying to stream using AMD Link on ios

Hello, I am trying to use AMD link on my Ipad pro,app will connect and all the information and stats works but whenever i try to stream a game the app will show a blinking black screen for a couple seconds then radeon software on my pc would crash. AMD links works fine on my android phone but not Ipad.

I am using a Fury X, i7-8700k on windows 10

0 Likes
3 Replies

This tech site gives instructions on how to stream using AMD Link on Ipads, phones, etc: How to Stream PC Games to Your Phone Using AMD Link « Smartphones :: Gadget Hacks

This AMD Link FAQ Section on Game Streaming: https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-amdlink-faq 

Game Streaming

I can’t see anything in the Gaming section! What am I doing wrong?

In order to have Game streaming working, you need the following:

• AMD Link 3.0 or later
  • AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 2020 (19.12.2) or later
  • In AMD Radeon™ Software, Radeon™ ReLive needs to be installed. Record Desktop and Game streaming also need to be enabled from Settings -> General.

How can I check whether my current streaming settings are OK for my system?

When you go to Settings, go to Game Streaming settings and tap on “Test Stream”. That will give you an indication whether your current settings are enough for a good streaming experience.

The links are working in this reply so you can click on the one that is appropriate for you.

0 Likes

Thank you for the reply

AMD Link works perfectly fine when i use my android phone and i can stream games with no problems on it, but if i try to stream on ios version of AMD link on my ipad, the radeon software on my pc actually crashes. so i don't know if any of those links you posted helps with that since it's mostly focused on connection and network problems.

I am having the exact same problem on my ipad. However game streaming was working on 19.x.x versions of the amd software.

0 Likes