cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mat777
Challenger

Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.4 green screen problem Asus DUAL RX580 ??

Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.4 green screen problem  when I start a game I often times a green screen turn on 1 second  after that is correct the game starts well   I have a new graphics card for 1 week   Asus DUAL RX580 O8G   ???   performance monitoring in Radeon Software Adrenalin Total Green Screen Edition I can do nothing  I have to go back on the key ctrl + shift + 0 and I come back on my correct games

0 Likes
1 Solution

Try uninstalling Asus Tweak. Reinstall the driver of your choice by a clean install Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

View solution in original post

11 Replies

I have seen issues like this when Asus Tweak is installed on a computer. Third party graphics controllers conflict with AMD/Wattman settings and controls.

yes you were right I installed the latest version ASUS GPU TweakII advent did install the version with the DVD the first version and still the same problem ??

0 Likes

I should uninstall ASUS GPU Tweak II and use only watman ??

0 Likes

Try uninstalling Asus Tweak. Reinstall the driver of your choice by a clean install Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

thank you very much I just did the advice you gave me and it works but when I start the game there is still 1 second a green screen and after the game starts  but green screen is just at the beginning of the game can be ready a millisecond after the games works super good I find weird when I start the games is a green screen 1 millisecond ??

0 Likes

Do you have your computer power plan set to "Performance"?

of course that yes always

0 Likes

I'm on Adrenalin Edition 19.2.3 and had "Balanced". Changed it back to "High Performance". Should do the trick. Thanks for the hint!

Are you on display port? Sometimes when changing display resolution or going from desktop to fullscreen you'll see a green screen area for an instant. But that should be really quick, and shouldn't be a problem by any means.

green screen and just at the beginning of the game and poses no problem in the game my thread behind the screen and an hdmi ?? can be changed could help I hope it's not my new graphics card    ASUS Radeon RX 580 8GB Dual-fan OC Edition GDDR5 DP HDMI DVI VR Ready AMD Graphics Card (DUAL-RX580-O8G)  ???  

0 Likes
mat777
Challenger

(DUAL-RX580-O8G) graphics card change HDMI wire screen is green when reconnects the HDMI wire  is it normal when I unplug the hdmi screen green 1 second  ??

0 Likes