cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

buhster
Journeyman III

Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.8.2 is not installed if two different video cards are installed in the system.

There are two video cards installed in my computer: Radeon RX Vega 10 (MSI Radeon RX Vega 64 Air Boost 8G OC) and Radeon PRO WX 4100 4Gb. And I am having problems installing the last two driver versions 20.8.2 and 20.8.1.

If you try to install without resetting to factory settings, the process freezes by 13%. If you reset to factory settings, then the process hangs at 64%. The only solution is to physically remove one of the video cards before you start installation.

It is not comfortable. It's not convenient at all. Both video cards must work with this driver. Why it doesn't work - I don't understand. It turns out that in order not to suffer, I need to replace one of the video cards with nvidia? This is normal? Any ideas?

I have already reported this issue via a new tool, but it seems to have no effect.

0 Likes
1 Reply
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Have you tried that? Extract all the data in the driver setup file to a folder using a program such as 7zip. Then try to install the display driver one by one using this folder and Windows Device Manager without removing physically. 

0 Likes