cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kingfish
MVP

Re: Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 - Issues with World of Warcraft DX12

Jump to solution

Because if they receive one report...what do you think they will think? Just another stupid noob messing around with settings they don't know anything about or what they're doing. If they receive 50 reports...they realize somethings up and look in to it. That's why.

0 Kudos
somet
Adept II

Re: Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 - Issues with World of Warcraft DX12

Jump to solution

Fair enough, reported it anyway, thanks for the help additionally I was using DX11 and not DX12 but this is issues is getting reported on WoW forums also but I don't think they realise it is to do with drivers.

0 Kudos
kingfish
MVP

Jump to solution

'I don't think they realise it is to do with drivers.'

Maybe it doesn't....

0 Kudos
somet
Adept II

Jump to solution

I was getting this pop up a lot as well: 7ead4cc276b3fc028dbb39d1f862ea3a.png powered down my pc completely switched it back on at the socket after 5 seconds, message still came up. Done the same thing again this time waited roughly 30 secs before turning back on, it did not come up on this occasion. Additionally I have tested other high graphics games, e.g. kingdom come and hitman 2 without any issues, lag or any problems with crashing, it seems to be only world of warcraft.

0 Kudos
kingfish
MVP

Jump to solution

Because it only happens in warcraft...that's a clue. The form is very detailed as to the computer specifications...they will try and reproduce the issue on similar equipment. If they have the same results...it goes a step further. If they can't reproduce it....read the previous post.

0 Kudos
somet
Adept II

Jump to solution

The form did not ask me for full specs, however I have similar to the first post except I have two rx 480's

0 Kudos
kingfish
MVP

Jump to solution

Well...just looked and they have changed the form

0 Kudos
kingfish
MVP

Jump to solution

Try this one > AMD Issue Reporting Form

0 Kudos
somet
Adept II

Jump to solution

Thanks.

0 Kudos
asaslt
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Hey. Registered to say I've got the same problem. Just that my screen shuts down completely and all I can do is restart the PC. Also funny thing it happens only in the newer zones with talking head quests and stuff. I was leveling in <60 zone for hours but when I log in with another character in Legion/Bfa I crash in under 5 minutes every time. For me It's something with accepting quests/ talking heads.

Anyway what should I do. Can I rollback in AMD control panel? Not good with this stuff.

0 Kudos