cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

frcokla86
Journeyman III

Re: Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.x.x - Issues with World of Warcraft DX12

Jump to solution

Yeah like they really dont care about it,advice to you ppl is to install 18.12.3 cause its works perfectly with Direct x 12,until they fixed it or switch to Direct x 11 with the current driver,although its not that good...  

0 Likes
somet
Adept II

Re: Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.x.x - Issues with World of Warcraft DX12

Jump to solution

We should form a guild if we ever get back into the game lol. I am cancelling my subscription at the end of May 2019 if its not fixed anyway else I will just be paying for nothing.

0 Likes
somet
Adept II

Jump to solution

Can anyone confirm the newly 19.2.3 to be working fine with WoW? They mentioned it in the release notes this time.

bwyazel
Adept I

Jump to solution

Things seem working to me. I didn't do anything special besides install the driver and re-enable DX12. I've been playing for 30min or so without a single issue, whereas before I'd crash withing the first couple min. I'll keep you updated

*Update after two hours of continuous play I didn't have a single crash. Looks like they got it fixed

View solution in original post

archilion2
Adept II

Jump to solution

Looks like it's fixed. Did a crash test by opening the character pane, transmog pane and went through a world quest for the description with the talking head to appear. No crashes.

chillyride
Adept I

Jump to solution

Same here, 19.2.3 fixe issues, but i reinstalled the game, It was 66 Gb after reinstalll 54GB, Install addons and manualy setup everything. playing for and hour no issues.

railrunner
Adept II

Jump to solution

The 19.2.3 drivers seems to do the trick in my case too: I did a new install (no DDU this time) and just played the game for about two hours using DX12 - no crashes, no weird performance issues, no freezes. I even dare to say it seems to be working a tad better than it did with the proven 18.x.x driver series.

Even though I didn't read anything about the problems in the driver release notes, so far it seems to be fixed. I updated my initial posting to provide a fast solution. Thanks to amdmatt‌ , the software team and of course all of you people, who reported the problems and provided several details what about them. 

chillyride
Adept I

Jump to solution

Finally its fixed with 19.2.3. Playing for 12+ hours in raids, M+, pvp and dailly quests. Zero freeze, lag or bugs detected during long play. Even seems to me I got few fps more and less stuttering, like more smooth gameplay.