cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lifeyangel123
Journeyman III

...Radeon settings version and Driver version do not match. Please try again after

Any idea whats with this ?

Idk how to fix this..

I just installed the lastest version and i'm getting this error whenever i try to open AMD settings...

specs:

RX 460

16 GB

SSD

Windows 10

i5-6400 2.70 ghz

(i dont know if windows april update has to do with it, cuz i didnt do that update, it fked up my fps)

0 Likes
5 Replies

Reinstall the drivers using the Clean Install option.

0 Likes

No mr. the best. This is bug on many amd graphic card. AMD not test your drivers

0 Likes

I updated radeon driver to 18.5.1 and get the Settings and driver don't match error.  Updated to 18.6.1 same result. google search found many people with this issue. Tried complete uninstall with Control Panel, Reboot and full install, still same error. The update through the radeon control panel corrupted it \.

Windows 7 64bit

R7 200

0 Likes
who_am_l
Journeyman III

I found a solution for the AMD Radeon Software & Drivers Bug "Radeon Software and Drivers versions do not match. Please try again after updating to the latest version(s)." and  "Radeon Settings and Driver versions do not match. Please try again after updating to the latest version(s)." To solve the bug, please follow the steps:

1. Open the Device Manager
  2. Search your graphic card (Display Adapters > Your Graphic Card)
  3. Right click it and open the Properties
  4. Go to Driver and click Update Driver
  5. Browse now your computer for drivers
  6. Pick the list of avaible drivers on your computer
  7. Select the latest installed AMD Radeon Driver and click on next

Now, the AMD will be install and after that, restart your pc and the AMD Driver will work.

0 Likes