as you can see, it missing some interfaces like Display. I unistalled and innstalled again the lastest version but the same problem appeared.
Well if you have an idea about the issue your welcome
Thank you for helping.
- Graphics card :Radeon 500 series (550X)
- Lenovo Ideapad 720-15KB (laptop)
- Windows 10 64 bit 1803
- Display Device: (idk, it s the laptop's one)
- Motherboard: AMD FP4
-Bios Version: 015.050.002.001
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz
- Power Supply: (didn't found)
- RAM: 8GB
If you have no display tab under Radeon Settings, then this may mean that your display is wired to your Intel iGPU. If there are no displays connected to the AMD GPU, you won't have a Display tab in Radeon Settings.