Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mazram
Adept I

Radeon Settings: Host Application eating performance

Hi,

for some reason 'Radeon Settings: Host Application' is eating Disk and most of all Network performance. I do not know what it is even doing using any of those and I wanted to ask if anybody knows what it is doing?

0 Likes
5 Replies

Do you have AMDUEP enabled, you can opt out.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

No it is not enabled. En- and disabled it still doing it. Also It has been continuosly doing it on and off all day and toa  degree that is actually impacting network performance considerably. Seems like a bit much for collecting data but I don't know.

0 Likes

Possible solution from the OP of this thread Radeon Host Service eating disk usage

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I have no idea what the actual problem was (I ran malwarebytes didn't turn up anything) but after trying to figure out what it was that caused the problem yesterday it seems to be gone today, Sadly I wasn't able to monitor it closer today yet but it seems to be gone. If it should pipe up again I am going to post again. I found it kinda concerning none the less.

0 Likes