Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

king89yaku1
Journeyman III

Radeon RX590 - Resident Evil Village - not support Directx 12

Hello

I am having trouble launching Resident Evil Village. A message pops up (attached)

I have the latest Directx (attached)

The latest drivers from AMD installed (uninstalled and reinstalled fresh) unfortunately did not help.

The card supports DX12 and so far I have had no problem with other titles (AC Valhalla or Cyberpunk)

Anyone have a solution to my problem?1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
I will be grateful for your help.

0 Likes
3 Replies
xcile92
Adept II

have you tried reinstalling the AMD Software and game? i just completed my run on RE8 with out hardly any issues other than 2 errors mainly with the AMD software itself last week. im using the ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon RX590 OC'd and so far it's like 45-60FPS, mostly 60FPS. i have never actually seen this error like you have with your variant of RX590. maybe a system reinstallation if it's actually being persistent. but back up any important files before doing a fresh install of windows. and yes the RX590 is definately DX12 but not DX12 Ultimate. if you have the game settings on DX12 Ultimate options and trying to force the game on higher than 1080p it maybe the cause. maybe these images may help?Untitled.pngUntitled2.pngUntitled3.pngUntitled4.pngUntitled5.pngUntitled6.pngUntitled7.pngUntitled8.png

0 Likes

king89yaku1, Have you managed to fix it so far? I have the same problem.

0 Likes

Same thing here. I regret to have brought a radeon graphic card, this thing is giving me lots of issues since I first used it.

0 Likes