cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Builder101
Journeyman III

Radeon RX570 Driver

Just installed a Radeon RX570 Gaming X 8GB card, into a Gigabyte B450 AORUS PRO MB with a AMD Ryzen 7-2700X processor, running Windows 10 Home 64bit.

I am unable to support more than one display (all display ports work independently) or open the AMD software. Device Manager shows an error on the Display Adapter with an error code "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)".

I've tried to update the driver, but the system reports that the driver is the most current.  I cannot find a driver on AMD's site as the site forces you to use "Auto-Detect and Install software" which then recommends installing Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.1 Recommended (WHQL), which I have done numerous times.

When opening the AMD Radeon software, it comes back with a "No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware." This goes around and around.  Any suggestions for locating a driver that I can install manually or any other thoughts? Thanks.

0 Likes
0 Replies