cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jimster480
Adept II

Re: radeon RX560x

I have tested it with every title I have.
There don't seem to be any problems with FPS, infact I get more FPS than I did on the older version of the drivers.

Therefore if you are getting poor FPS, its simply because you are using the internal GPU. As once the drivers are updated the games run perfectly fine.

0 Likes
santosh_khaleja
Adept I

most of the games run fine..but some selected games like asssins creed origins,watch dogs 2,mainly forza horizon 3 have very much low fps nd laggy even in lowest settings...plz try these games once.Alsi is adobe photoshop working for you when u run it with rx560x..for mr its not working

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Do you have the latest Photoshop update? Adobe - Photoshop : For Windows

Try this:

1. Start Photoshop

2. Select Edit / Preferences / Performance

3. UNCHECK 'Use Graphics Processor'

4. Quit and restart  Photoshop

Do you still have the issue?

0 Likes
santosh_khaleja
Adept I

i know that dude..it runs fine when im using only processor But i want to use rx560x for my video editing

0 Likes
jimster480
Adept II

Why don't you use the Vega8 for Photoshop? IT should be able to accelerate it at a comparable level?

kingfish
MVP

0 Likes
santosh_khaleja
Adept I

im currently using that but graphic card is more powerful and gives more optional freedom in photoshop..

0 Likes
santosh_khaleja
Adept I

can you upload the drivers you has to google drive and share link. bcz windows changed the catalog drivers cat numbers had changed and they are not working jimster480

0 Likes
jimster480
Adept II

Did you download the 8/6 drivers? Because those are the ones I have on my laptop.

0 Likes
santosh_khaleja
Adept I

yes i did but number changed and not working

0 Likes