cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

radeon RX560x

why amd is not giving any updates to rx560x..im using acer nitro 5 with rx560x graphic card.even though the graphic is capable of running all the games at 1080 some games like watch dogs 2,asssasins creed origins,forza horizon 3 are not at all playable this problem is bcz of amd radeon not giving supportive drivers to rx560x even the radeon official site doest have any drivers showing..the current lastest driver used by the rx560x is released on april thats all after that no updates.what F is amd doing..Most importantly the photoshop is not using graphic card rx560x it saying no campatable drivers every time i run photoshop 2018 with rx560x blurred radom line are appering..photoshop only working fine with ryzen 5 processor..I request amd to release driver updates as quick as possible i'm suffering bcz of radeon  negligence..i paid all my money for this laptop to work

0 Likes
20 Replies
georges
Challenger

0 Likes

acer nitro 5 model no ( nitro ANS515-42).... processor :  ryzen 5

grapgic card :: radeon rx560x 4 gb

operating system : win 10 64 bit

RAM : 8 gb

all my laptop compenets are default as i bouht i didnt made any changes...why amd is not giving any updates to rx560x..im using acer nitro 5 with rx560x graphic card.even though the graphic is capable of running all the games at 1080 some games like watch dogs 2,asssasins creed origins,forza horizon 3 are not at all playable this problem is bcz of amd radeon not giving supportive drivers to rx560x even the radeon official site doest have any drivers showing..the current lastest driver used by the rx560x is released on april thats all after that no updates.what F is amd doing..Most importantly the photoshop is not using graphic card rx560x it saying no campatable drivers every time i run photoshop 2018 with rx560x blurred radom line are appering..photoshop only working fine with ryzen 5 processor..I request amd to release driver updates as quick as possible i'm suffering bcz of radeon  negligence..i paid all my money for this laptop to work

0 Likes

So according to your laptop's model you have Ryzen APU (Mobile Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics) and a dedicated GPU (radeon rx560x)

Unfortunately AMD hasn't support for Mobile Ryzen APUs on the official site yet , I don't know why , its very bad!!

You have to wait until Acer release a new driver

0 Likes

yes thats very bad..many games are not working...even photoshop is not supportive to rx560x...i dont understand what amd radeon team is doing not updates and nothing.Acer also dont have any drivers except that released on april with the release of the graphic card..i am not able to play origins,forza horizon 3 etc so many problems with the graphic card...i thats this is the reason all my friends prefer nvidia graphic card.I am the only nerd thought lets giva a shot to amd and now i am suffering

0 Likes

Maybe they are going to add  Mobile Ryzen APU support in the next big update !!

dont know man when they are gng to..just has to suffer until then

0 Likes
jimster480
Adept II

I successfully manually updated my GPU drivers for the 560 and the vega.
There is a post in the other thread explaining how to do this.

Microsoft Update Catalog

Download the 8/6 driver (Extract the cab to a folder)-> Device Manager -> RX560 -> Update Driver -> Search For Drivers on PC -> Have Disk -> Select INF from extracted CAB (U0331955.inf) -> Select RX560
Download the 6/16 Driver (Extract the cab to a folder) -> Device Manager -> Vega 8 -> Update Driver -> Search For Drivers on PC -> Have Disk -> Select INF from extracted CAB (U0330186.inf) -> Select Vega 8 (I think its the only choice)

Now both of the drivers should be updated and you should be set.
I just did it on my Nitro 5 and everything works fine now.

Don't worry about that guys really long guide telling you to erase everything and reinstall it...

0 Likes

i have tried that way before man..that solved the colour shifting problem.But the game laggy not been solved..adobe photoshop also not working when rx560x is in use..try games like forza horizon 3,watch dogs 2,assasins creed vorigin they fps of 10..

0 Likes

I have tested it with every title I have.
There don't seem to be any problems with FPS, infact I get more FPS than I did on the older version of the drivers.

Therefore if you are getting poor FPS, its simply because you are using the internal GPU. As once the drivers are updated the games run perfectly fine.

0 Likes

most of the games run fine..but some selected games like asssins creed origins,watch dogs 2,mainly forza horizon 3 have very much low fps nd laggy even in lowest settings...plz try these games once.Alsi is adobe photoshop working for you when u run it with rx560x..for mr its not working

0 Likes

Do you have the latest Photoshop update? Adobe - Photoshop : For Windows

Try this:

1. Start Photoshop

2. Select Edit / Preferences / Performance

3. UNCHECK 'Use Graphics Processor'

4. Quit and restart  Photoshop

Do you still have the issue?

0 Likes

i know that dude..it runs fine when im using only processor But i want to use rx560x for my video editing

0 Likes

Why don't you use the Vega8 for Photoshop? IT should be able to accelerate it at a comparable level?

im currently using that but graphic card is more powerful and gives more optional freedom in photoshop..

0 Likes

can you upload the drivers you has to google drive and share link. bcz windows changed the catalog drivers cat numbers had changed and they are not working jimster480

0 Likes

Did you download the 8/6 drivers? Because those are the ones I have on my laptop.

0 Likes

yes i did but number changed and not working

0 Likes

0 Likes