Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Radeon RX 5700 XT 75HZ Refresh Rate Causing Issues

Jump to solution

The issue regarding Vsync and 30 FPS has been resolved in 19.2.2 which you can download here https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-5700-series/amd-radeon-rx-5700-series/amd-radeon-...

0 Kudos
levi-san
Adept I

Jump to solution

Yep, that's good and all, but when is a fix for 1440p 75Hz getting pushed so I won't feel forced to keep my 2nd screen connected all the time and have VSR on at all time? ;D

0 Kudos
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Still working on that one, hope to address it in a future driver. I will update the forum once its ready. 

levi-san
Adept I

Jump to solution

Great, it's good to hear that it's at least acknowledged

0 Kudos
aks-ty
Adept I

Jump to solution

Ok the 75 Hz Artifact Problem is still there, the Problem thats the Fans not spinning on the XFX RX 5700 XT Thicc II is still there, and the Problem with the unstable clockrates in Atlas, Ark and the Division 2 is still there...

0 Kudos
orzel94
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I can confirm that 70/75Hz (I have 70Hz) problem still exists on 19.9.2 drivers.

Funny thing is when i switch from 60 to 70Hz during game (for me it was wolfenstein the new Collosus) i works perfectly on 70fps, but when it is set to 70hz before game run it work on 31-32FPS.

amdmatt‌ I think it may be some kind usefull information

0 Kudos
kertel1991
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I am about to take my 5700xt back and get another card. It's unacceptable that there are so many problems with ultrawide screens and 75hz. The card is totally unstable and useless in these monitors. 3 months and still so many major problems. Please fix it otherwise noone gonna buy amd cards. Also why the 19.9.2 driver being whql? With so many problems it's just a bad driver and definitely not an whql. Fix it. 

0 Kudos
aleksh
Adept I

Jump to solution

Any news on the horizon for a driver update?

nozet
Adept II

Jump to solution

It seems amd don't care. New driver 19.9.3 did not solve the problem with 75 Hz and sensors

0 Kudos
bugzbunny
Adept III

Jump to solution

The good news for you, it landed on Known Issues.

0 Kudos