Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

spardasieg
Adept II

Re: Radeon RX 5700 XT 75HZ Refresh Rate Causing Issues

Jump to solution

To be fair its under known issues(so they are looking at it) but yeah taking way to long...

rojek
Adept I

Jump to solution

FreeSync ads appear on the AMDs FB profile (there is no information that it doesn't work properly on the RX 5700 series). I currently have two monitors with freesync (29um67 and 29u69g) that have not been working properly for two months. On FreeSync, horizontal stripes make it impossible to play most titles, but at 60hz they also occur (sometimes). I now have doubts about what to do with the card and whether the FreeSync monitors were a good choice. Everything worked great for the RX 5XX series. I don't know why the RX 5700 were released without testing one of the main features.
I'm starting to doubt that the problem will be solved.

0 Likes
nozet
Adept II

Jump to solution

I do not see such an item there. There are only about 75 Hz artifacts that I do not have

spardasieg
Adept II

Jump to solution

It's probably highly related to it though, guessing once thats fixed it will fix your issue.

75hz seems broken in general, once they fix 75hz everything SHOULD be alright, hopefully next driver version....

0 Likes
aks-ty
Adept I

Jump to solution

Nice with the new Driver i have Bluescreens in Borderland 3 and Microstutter in other Games Top AMD...

0 Likes
xasten
Adept I

Jump to solution

Now it remains to fix the problem in which the temperature, frequency, etc. sensors do not work. at 75 Hz + cursor freezes when programs try to read these sensors
Let's all write again about the problem of sensors at 75 Hz.

0 Likes
przemosol
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

On mine PC 75Hz neither not working properly.

Ryzen 1600x

Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 x370

RX 5700 XT asus strix

LG 29' 29UC88-B Curved

How could it be that smbdy announce product with specific functions and selling it without testing?

In my case problems with AMD are not something special. Nothing  surprise me more than bent pin in my new Ryzen processor taken from a box. How to RMA such piece of crap.

Previously I had GTX 1070 zotac amp extreme and it was high time to change it but now I'm wondering If I've made correct choice. Still have two weeks to give it back to shop and take RTX 2070 Super...

0 Likes
mahtab3
Adept II

Jump to solution

Dont wake take RTX2070 super.

0 Likes
nozet
Adept II

Jump to solution

Just remove the 75 Hz mode via CRU and use 60 Hz until the drivers fix :D

0 Likes
manneking
Adept I

Jump to solution

Reference rx 5700 + AOCQ3279VWFD8 here, latest driver (19.10.1) fixed 1440p 75 hz sensor bug for me. Thank you.

0 Likes