Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

spardasieg
Adept II

Re: Radeon RX 5700 XT 75HZ Refresh Rate Causing Issues

Jump to solution

No I can't, it blinks on and off with dp.

Works in HDMI only.

My screen also loses signal if I try to play Oculus vr vidoes through Firefox, have to restart to get signal back.

amdmatt‌ is this being looked into at all? Seems like there are still some signal issues, I'm starting to think it's GPU bio related since mb bios are funky also with just this card.

0 Likes
crayraven
Adept III

Jump to solution

Try private messaging amdmatt. I have the exact same issue, but so far I was the only one to report it. Seeing that you have the same issue shows that its not a isolated issue. And yes I think the same thing, gpu bios issue.

manneking
Adept I

Jump to solution

I was wondering why my idle temps become high, i was not aware of this issue. 1440p 75 hz bug certainly fixed by latest driver but memory clock stuck at max.

xunter
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

19.10.1   -  1440p75hz fixed , freesync fixed. all works fine except idle memory frequency. 

0 Likes
brunoalves20015
Adept III

Jump to solution

In my country, the warranty is 12 months. Brazil

0 Likes
brunoalves20015
Adept III

Jump to solution

I still have 10 months of warranty left.

0 Likes
brunoalves20015
Adept III

Jump to solution

With my GTX 1070, you can normally use my 3200MHz RAM, already with RX5700XT, need to Disable or Ram Profile XMP, so it will be back to 2400Mhz, and you can use it with a limit of Frequency applicable to my Ryzen 7 1700x processor, ie I am leaving my Ram with 2666Mhz. With that, it's been 5 days that no longer get any KERNEL POWER or BSODS. Disabling the XMP profile in your motherboard BIOS as this may resolve the issue from time to time.

0 Likes
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

This issue has been resolved in driver updates, you can download the latest driver (currently 19.10.1) here. 

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-5700-series/amd-radeon-rx-5700-series/amd-radeon-...

View solution in original post