Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

xasten
Adept I

Re: Radeon RX 5700 XT 75HZ Refresh Rate Causing Issues

Jump to solution

This new driver 19.10.1 fixed 1440p 75 hertz.

Thank You AMD!!!!

0 Kudos
nozet
Adept II

Jump to solution

Thank AMD for fix 75 hz and sensor bug. But memory clock stuck in 875 mhz and does not fall...

rojek
Adept I

Jump to solution

Both screens blinks several times at regular intervals. One 75hz and one 60hz. disabling freesync doesn't change anything. Such a fix in 19.10.1.

EDIT: Problem causes a second 60hz screen connected by HDMI. Whether it's TV or monitor, I also checked on two cables. There is still a problem with the driver. I will check two displayport monitors soon.

0 Kudos
xasten
Adept I

Jump to solution

I just wanted to add to this: Memory clocks stays high at 875mhz on my 5700 xt on the 19.10.1 driver when running (2560x1440 @ 75 hertz) causing idle power to be higher than it needs to be (15 degrees more), this is fixed when I run (2560x1440 @ 60 hertz) and it drops down to 100mhz causing idle power to plummet aswell.

0 Kudos
crayraven
Adept III

Jump to solution

Thanks for the new drivers AMD. It fixed the problems I had using 75hz on my LG34UM67. No more horizontal artifacts, flickering or anything. The only problem left is the monitor losing signal every 5 seconds using the display port while trying to view the bios. Still waiting to hear what causes it.

spardasieg
Adept II

Jump to solution

Same here, also totally goes out if I upgrade my driver's using dp.

0 Kudos
crayraven
Adept III

Jump to solution

So are you saying that you can view your motherboard bios pre windows boot? Correct? If yes, then what monitor are you using?

0 Kudos
brunoalves20015
Adept III

Jump to solution

Hello .. Good night!
About a month and a half ago I sold my GTX 1070 SC and bought a rx 5700 xt thicc ii, and since then my headache started. The card is very good yes, much better than my GTX 1070 SC, but at the same time it brings many problems, such as blue screen (BSODS), crashes and other annoying situations.

I have a 12 month warranty, and I am holding back from submitting for warranty and asking for my money back, as this is a hidden addiction or problem with drivers that cannot control 100% GPU.

Completely unstable, AMD does not speak and does not release a driver that solves the problem, each DRIVER a new problem.

Update the driver today after using DDU, and get a BSODS already.

I am very sad with AMD, we work day to day to buy a GPU here in Brazil and we go through these frustrating situations.

MY SETUP:

GIGABYTE AX370 Gaming REV 1.x - LAST VERSION BIOS
TEAM GROUP DDR4 3200MHZ
RYZEN 7 1700X + WATER COOLER CORSAIR H55
RX 5700 XT thicc ii (BAD)
CORSAIR TX750

Monitor AOC GAMER HERO 144HZ

przemosol
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

For me drivers also fixed card behaviour at 75Hz. Only mems are still at 875Mhz

nozet
Adept II

Jump to solution

BSOD fixed three more updates back. And where did you get the video card from the 12 months warranty? Usually give a minimum of 24 months. Maybe there is a hardware problem...

0 Kudos