cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

hellaspanos
Adept I

Radeon Relive Recording Quality Low

Hi everybody.. I have a problem when recording with Radeon Relive. When i play games and during recording my game looks awsome.. When i play the video from recorded game the video looks awful as you can see at the video. I tried multiple settings but nothing helped. Also i have to enable the desktop record from radeon settings to be able to record games, otherwise i cant record games. My PC specs are: Rx 5700 Pulse, Ryzen 5 2600X, Asrock B450 PRO4, Ram 8Gb 2133Mhz. I have made a clean install of lastest driver. Any help here please? Thanks in advance

0 Likes
5 Replies
wainoki
Adept I

Do you have an HDR display, or HDR enabled in game?

0 Likes
hellaspanos
Adept I

I use a samsung UE55NU7093 TV. I have enabled on TV the option  Hdmi UHD colour and HDR on windows 10 enabled

0 Likes
wainoki
Adept I

AFAIK recording with HDR is not supported. That's why you see overexposed colors. Try disabling HDR and then record. Hopefully the recorded video should play fine.

Thanks a lot man. You re the best. I disabled HDR from windows and colours are great now. 

Glad to help. Hope AMD adds support soon enough for recording HDR content using ReLive.